Estate Planning contains following documents
- The Revocable Trust
- Pour-over Wills (one for each spouse)
- Medical Power of Attorney (one for each spouse)
- Assignment of Personal Property to the trust
- Deeds. One deed is included in the price. Additional properties cost more
- This includes lookup of the chain of title, preparation of the deed (for any state), the Preliminary Change of Owner Form, and I record it with the County.
- Guardianship Nomination and Information – if applicable for minor children.
- Certificate of Trust.
– Gale Ranch Notary, Apostille and Financial Services