Gale Ranch Notary, Apostille and Financial Services
Gale Ranch Notary Coordinates with the Bay Area based Attorney and does Notary Sign. The Estate Plan forms are:
- The Revocable Trust
- Pour-over Wills (one for each spouse)
- Medical Power of Attorney (one for each spouse)
- Assignment of Personal Property to the trust
- Deeds. One deed is included in the price but additional properties cost exra.
This includes lookup of the chain of title, preparation of the deed, the Preliminary Change of Owner Form, and I record it with the County.
- Guardianship Nomination and Information – if applicable for minor children.
- Certificate of Trust.
Please note Gale Ranch Notary does not provide Attorney Services but refer to the right Attorney to protect your family and assets. After the attorney completes the above paper work, Gale Ranch Notary does the notarization.
Contact Gale Ranch Notary for Estate Planning – Wills/Trust/Health-Care directive references to Cost-Effective Bay Area Attorney.
- A California driver’s license or nondriver’s ID
- A U.S. passport (or passport card)
- An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation if the inmate is in prison or any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility
- A driver’s license or official nondriver’s ID issued by a U.S. state *
- A Canadian or Mexican driver’s license issued by an appropriate public agency *
- A U.S. military ID *
- A valid foreign passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship *
- An employee ID issued by an agency or office of the state of California or a California city, county, or city and county *
- An identification card issued by a federally-recognized tribal government *
- A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship that meets specific requirements (see #3 below) *
- The oath or affirmation of one credible witness personally known to the Notary and identified through statutorily prescribed ID cards or the oath or affirmation of two credible witnesses not personally known to the Notary and identified through statutorily prescribed ID cards All of the identification documents listed above must be current or issued within the past 5 years in order to be accepted by California Notaries.
An “apostille” is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. An Apostille is a specialized certificate of authentication that provides a uniform method of validating documents to be used in foreign countries.
Apostille to India: India is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention and any official document destined for this country requires an Apostille from the Secretary of State. India joined the Hague Apostille Convention on July 14, 2005.
Common Documents Apostille requests are:Birth CertificatesMarriage CertificatesDeath CertificatesDivorce DecreeSingle Status AffidavitBackground Checks (Local, State, FBI)FBI Apostille for IndiaCopy of PassportCopy of Driver LicenseTranscriptsDiplomasAuthorization LetterTravel Consent LetterArticles of IncorporationCertificate of Good StandingCertification of Free SaleCertification of OriginCorporate Power of AttorneyCommercial Invoice
Here is 3-steps process to send Power of attorney to India:1
Notarize documents by an experienced Notary. Gale Ranch Notary does this.2
Get the apostille done from Secretary of State, Sacramento. Gale Ranch notary does this service too from the Secretary of State. 3-5 Business days lead time due to Covid.3
Get Consulate sign from Indian embassy. 10-15 Days Mail services due to Covid. No In-person/walk-ins as of June 2021. Gale Ranch notary does this service.
Why is step-3 optional?https://www.cgisf.gov.in/page/power-of-attorney-affidavits-relating-to-property-or-financial-matters/
Yes – We are Traveling Notaries & Apostille Services in Tri-Valley Bay Area. Gale Ranch Notary is Full-TIme Notary and works around your schedule. We travel to your location, ie; Home, Office, Hospital, Nursing / Assisted living Center, Retirement Home and even at the local coffee shop. We are available to notarize your documents on call 24 x 7. Call (925) 322 3131 to schedule a Mobile Notary or Apostille now.
- Our Travel Fee is very reasonable.
- Proudly Serving
- Walnut Creek
- San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton
- Concord, Pittsburgh
- Alamo, Danville
- Livermore, Pleasant Hill & more
- MOBILE ALL East BAY AREA (Tri-Valley)
Gale Ranch Notary is careful in the work we do and back up our work with a guarantee if something was left out.
Fraud can be widespread when executing legal documents. But now, you can prevent fraud and make sure paperwork is signed correctly when you have a notary public present at the time of signing!
The notary public will require signatories to prove their identities and check the documents for certain details, and ensure that all parties involved aren’t signing due to threats or intimidation, ensuring a smooth, easy, perfectly legal process.
But having to drive to an off-site location to get documents notarized can take time out of your busy day. Instead, have the notary public come to you.
Yes, Signing services to the public, lenders, brokers, escrow, title, legal or anyone who would be in need of our services in Alameda and Contra Costa County.RefinancesPurchasesModificationsShort SaleHELCOSame Day ServiceExperiencedCompetative RatesService 24/7